DREAMHOST VS GODADDY HOSTING
About: DreamHost has a background in ghosting services focused on functional web hosting services
* web designer
It also has a great online community and support.
- Found in: 1997
- BBB Rating: D-
- Address: Wilson and Rosati Suite 200 San Diego (CA 92130) , 12235 El Camino Real,
- Phone number: (323) 375-3831
- Email Hosting Address: Not listed
- Support Type: Live Support, Chat
- Data Center / Server Locations: Irvine, California and Ashburn, Virginia
- Monthly pricing: From $ 2.59 per month
- Unlimited Data Transfer: yes
- Unlimited Data Storage: yes
- Unlimited Emails: yes
- Multiple Domain Host: yes
- Hosting Controlpanel / Interface: Dreamhost Control Panel
- Server Uptime Guarantee: 100.00%
- Money back guarantee: 97 days
- Dedicated Hosting: yes
- Bonuses & Extras: Free Domains with Whois Privacy. Up to $ 75 Google Adwords Credits. Free SSL Certificate.
Good: Excellent Control Panel: DreamHost has an intuitive and efficient interface that is a pleasure to use.Excellent Customer Support: DreamHost’s support team is responsive, knowledgeable and always ready to teach you how to prevent problems from arising again.
Lots of Features: From unlimited resources to free SSL certificates and more, DreamHost bundles a number of premium features with every plan, often at no additional cost.
100% Uptime Guarantee: DreamHost promises 100% uptime, backed by a one-day credit guarantee for every hour of downtime you experience.
Generous Refund Guarantee: 97 days to claim a full refund.
The Bad: There are Cheaper Options: There are many popular providers that offer hosting packages at lower prices.
Summary: DreamHost (review) provides highly optimized WordPress Hosting alongside WordPress experts support. One can use any plugin or theme they want. Also worth noting Optimized WordPress Configuration, and up to 100% uptime.
About: GoDaddy has been in the media recently, especially in TV commercials and print media. It provides a user friendly domain name as well as web hosting along with an impressive price and uptime plan.
- Found in: 1997
- BBB Rating: A +
- Address: 14455 N. Hayden Rd. # 219 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Phone number: (480) 505-8877
- Email Address: Not listed
- Support Type: Phone, Live Support, Chat, Ticket, Training
- Data Center / Server Locations: Phoenix, Arizona
- Monthly pricing: From $ 4.99 per month
- Unlimited Data Transfer: Yes (Except for Economy Packages)
- Unlimited Data Storage: Yes (Except for Economy Packages)
- Unlimited Emails: Yes (Except for Economy Packages)
- Host Multiple Domains: Yes (Except for Economy Plans)
- Hosting Controlpanel / Interface: cPanel
- Server Uptime Guarantee: 99.90%
- Money back guarantee: 30 days
- Dedicated Hosting: yes
- Bonuses & Extras: Ultimate Plan only (Premium DNS Management Tool ). Dual Processing Power and Memory (Ultimate Package Only). DudaMobile automatic converts to mobile (all plans except Economy). SSL Certificate (Final Plan Only). Website Accelerator (Final Plan Only). SSL Certificate (Final Plan Only). Malware Scanner (Ultimate Package Only).
Good: Great Uptime: You would expect a company like GoDaddy to have one of the best uptime in the industry just by giving the fact that they are huge. But I haven’t heard any complaints about GoDaddy’s uptime. Uptime is one of the things you expect from a web hosting company and GoDaddy does it in style.
Linux and Windows Hosting: GoDaddy is one of the few hosting providers that gives you the option of using Windows instead of the industry standard Linux operating system.
Great Technical Support: Time and time again, website hosting companies get complaints about their customer service. Either for lack of knowledge or long waiting times, but GoDaddy has caught the rabbit’s attention with this magic. They have the best customer service.
User Friendly: Most of GoDaddy is built around newer end customer ideas. All their tools ???? beginner ???? friendly. I personally like their panels which are supposed to be the industry standard today.
The Bad: Not Great Value: Unless you know GoDaddy is up for good promotional deals, you will be a little disappointed with the price you paid. You just don’t get the same level of performance as GoDaddy’s low-end service plans. But if you catch them in a promotion, the winning chicken dinner is a winner.
Lack of Online Store Features: For me, in this day and age, the addition of e-Commerce doesn’t need to be thought about anymore. You have to get all the bells and whistles because best web hosting companies usually take a portion of your money. For GoDaddy, they miss the boat with a missing feature and errors just strike your shop around every corner.
Summary: Also available in this web hosting service is excellent support along with 1-Click application installations and more. It should be noted that domain name registration is easy to use coupled with hosting. Users don’t have to worry about their website being mobile ready or choosing between Linux and Windows. Users can also access accounts on the Go Daddy mobile app with the website itself tweaked to allow users to easily access account information.
that was information about DREAMHOST VS GODADDY HOSTING and for other information :
- HOSTGATOR VS DREAMHOST
- HOSTGATOR VS FATCOW HOSTING
- HOSTGATOR VS GODADDY
- HOSTGATOR VS SITEGROUND
- HOW TO CHOOSE A GOOD WEBHOST